Sunday, October 23, 2011

I missed you all!!!

It's almost the last week of October and I have not posted a single thing for the entire month! I must say I have been really slack in the blog department and I have not been visiting all your blogs too. Please forgive me as things always get in the way. Anyhow, I think I am ready to come back to blogging again! I really have to set my priorities right this time! I will be visiting your blogs too, so please don't forget me yet!


Some time ago, Dad won a Nikon DSLR from a lucky draw and Ashley and I have been modeling alot as both he and mom tries to get a hang of the little black toy. Here are some of our favorite pics. I hope you like them.










I have finally set up a Facebook page for me and my sister. Exclusive photos and videos can be found at http://www.facebook.com/LoveDinoAshley Please check out our page and like us.

Have a awesome week ahead!!!

7 comments:

Homer said...

Hey Dino,
Glad to hear from you! Tell your Dad that he is doing a very good job taking your photos!

Love,
Homer

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

We missed you too!
Congrats on the winning, wow what a prize that your Dad has won!
Your favorite photos is also ours too. Baby Asley, show some more teeth, see that Dino shows off all of his teeth, tongue, and ears!
Love y'all

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Dino. What gorgeous photos of you and Ashley!

Kari in Alaska said...

WE missed you too!!!

Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

Anonymous said...

DINO!!! We have missed you!

Glad to hear you are back and going well!

:)
xo
Luna

The Musketeers said...

Hey D-Dawg,

Congratulations on such a good win! (Y) Heard from mommy that you might come over. So hope to hang out sometime alright? Woof!

xxx

LJ said...

Beautiful pictures, Julia!