Thursday, October 1, 2009

Labrador for adoption in Singapore



Introducing ………SUSHI !!!!
* 3 years old Labrador
* Female
* Cheeky, playful, extremely affectionate, obedient and easy to train
* Loves attention, likes sitting on sofas with humans, loves car rides and walks
* Lapdog (she loves sitting on people’s laps !!)
* Gets along very well with other dogs
* Sterilized
* On heartworm prevention for past 3 months
* Healthy but need to lose a little weight
* NOT HDB approved
* Interested parties, please call Hwee Ling @ (65) 9106 2928

6 comments:

Thor said...

Dino, I hope Sushi finds a great furever home soon! She´s so beautiful!

xoxo
Thor

Pedro said...

Dino,

Such a good lookin' girl! I wish she wasn't so far away from me. I hope she finds a good home soon :P

Pedro

Sam said...

I wish we lived a little closer, too! I wouldn't mind giving her a good home - although I think Sam might have a few objections... :)

Kimba said...

Pretty Sushi! She could be my big sis! I'd love that.

happy said...

Hi Dino, haven't been coming around lately. Blame it on my lazy secretary. Ashley sure is growing fast! Such a cutie!

Poor Sushi, keeping paws crossed she finds a loving home soon!

Aki and Poopie said...

oh DinO!

my heart is melting. Sushi looks like a sweetheart! we hope that she gets adopted very soon.. we would raise our paws and take her in if only we live near.. :(

please give us updates, ok?

btw, has your fur grown back already? how are you and baby Ashley?

lots of love and drooly kisses,

Aki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...