Monday, July 7, 2008

Dinner at Howler's

It was Friday night and Dad and Mom were invited to Howler's place for dinner again. This time, I didn't go because it rained during the day and Dad said that it was better for me to stay at home because I would get dirty and wet outside. Anyhow, I had a nice evening all by myself, it was quiet and peaceful. :D

When they came home, they told me that the menu for the night was Laksa! Laksa is a popular curry soup noodle dish in Singapore. It is usually served with shrimp, tofu puffs and bean sprouts.

e

They also had some chicken to go with the noodles. The meat was very tender and tasty.



After dinner, Dad played mahjong with Howler's family.



Mom had no interest in mahjong, so she played with Howler. Here is a photo of dear Howler practicing his nose trick.



Once again, Dad and Mom had a wonderful dinner and wished to thank Howler's family for having them over. Just looking at the photos of the food make me drool, wished I had some of that delicious chicken.

No comments: