Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Presents and More Presents!


It's not my birthday, but Wow! Look at these loot! They are presents from Aunty Juliet! She knows that Mom is a sucker for all things golden retriever and bought the stationery set and stickers for her and the cap for Dad, but Mom says the cap looks better on me.



I am sure you will agree with Mom on that.


Ooooo!!!! And look what I got from Aunty Esther! These are all for me!


There's duck breast, lamb jerky and a Gingerbread Man!


Yeah! I like it! It squeaks too!

Mom says I can only play with Gingerbread Man under supervision, she thinks he is going to lose his bow tie first., but I promised her I will be gentle.

Big Thank You to Aunty Juliet and Esther, we love our presents!!!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dino!
You and your mom got very nice presents from your auntie Juliet and Esther!
I've tasted those Happy Hips duck breast treats and are delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Par said...

That gingy doll is so darn cute!
You know where they also sell these?

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, those are some really nice presents you got there! You look soooo happy.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dino and Family said...

Hi Kay, you can check out this link: http://www.doggiegoodie.com for the Gingerbread Man.

Love, Dino

Anonymous said...

這個會啾啾叫的薑餅娃娃好可愛唷
還有打領結耶
我在台灣只看過沒穿衣服小小薑餅娃

這ㄍ超可愛!!
我愛死啦XD

RUBY姊

Gretchen said...

The hat does look cute on you. :)