Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eating Out with Mom

The weather was perfect yesterday, so Mom decided to bring me to a pet cafe she discovered at orangemama's blog. We had some difficulty looking for the place, we meandered through the busy night market and stopped to ask a few people before we found it.


When we finally arrived, the lady in the cafe quickly got me a big bowl of water to quench my thirst. The cafe is not very big, there are 5 tables inside with a seating capacity of about 20 and there are two tables at the outdoor sitting area.


The interior is simply decorated and gives a homely feeling.


This is the resident dog Ah Xi (阿西).



There is a little boy there whom I believe is the cafe owner's kid, he loves dogs and he played ball with me, hugged me, smelled me, gave me lots of pets and I gave him lots of my saliva. His name is Xiao Xuan (小瑄), he is so fun to be with!


It is so nice to just sit back and watch everyone.


Mom ordered a set dinner and it came with a soup and coffee.


This is her Thai Style Chicken Cutlet with Rice. Yummy!


Feed Me! I am hungry!


Mom says to wait until she finishes her dinner. Pout!



Woohoo! My food is here! A giant meatball made of pork and carrots!!!


Mom managed to get a shot of me before I gobbled it all up.


This is Xiao Lu (小路),he is a cross between a Shiba Inu and a Beagle, Mom says he is very intelligent and he learns very fast.



More pictures with my new friend!


It is so fun to chase my new friends around and under the tables.

It was a pleasant night for all and we will definitely come back again!




檢視較大的地圖

Name: 蜜袋屋
Address: Tong Hua Street 39, Lane 50, No. 90 ( 台北市通化街39巷50弄90號)
Telephone: (02)8732-8759
Operating Hours: 11:30~21:30 (周一休) Closed on Mondays

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dino!
Sure it was great to go to that place!
The food looks yummy!
Glad you had fun with the kid and your new doggie friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, cool cafe! Looks sooo much cooler than the one we went to two nights ago. The meatball with kibbles looks soooo delish!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

hello dino..
ur mom's thai style rice looks really yummy!

You must be enjoying taipei a lot with all the cool doggie hang outs and new friends....
can't wait to see u and ur mama and papa soon.... miss u all loads!

lil' pups