Sunday, August 19, 2007

Buddy Avilyn got me a Tigger!






My Buddy, Avilyn made pasta for mum today, she is really sweet and even got me a new toy. Mum says Avilyn is a good cook, the pasta, soup and salad were excellent, unfortunately I was not allowed to have any of it. Oh well....at least I have a new toy Tigger!




Update on QQ:
QQ is recovering well and will be going to his foster home tomorrow night. Here are two photos of QQ taken at tonight. His appetite is good, but he still has some watery stools.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the food looks so good. Maybe Avilyn would one day share a recipe with us. But to please make it a simple one as some of us are not good cooks.

Have fun with your Tigger, Dino.

Dino and Family said...

Thanks Rachel, mum definitely enjoyed her lunch and i love my Tigger.